Christian Science on Radio and Internet
Hear how spiritual solutions are available to all of us. Every week, guests on the Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition discuss how the laws and love of God meet the needs of individuals and society.
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana (in Spanish) offers a spiritual perspective on everyday challenges through individual stories of healing.
(Para averiguar acerca de los programas más recientes, regístrate para recibir actualizaciones por correo electrónico gratis.)
Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 on WQLL 1370 AM or 99.9 FM — Baltimore area
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
- Missed the program? You can purchase the download at the Sentinel Radio Audio Download Store
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana
- Saturday mornings at 8:30 on La Capital 730 AM and 102.9 FM, or online at the same time at www.730wtnt.com.
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time during the week, around the clock. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
Additional broadcasts on the Internet
- Sentinel Audio Chats — Participate in insightful online events about practical spirituality. Listen live or listen to past events. Details.
- Church Services — You can listen to an audio webcast of the Sunday service at The Mother Church, either live or throughout the week. Also, a Wednesday afternoon testimony service is available live and for 24 hours following. Details.
Upcoming broadcasts on Sentinel Radio:
July 30–August 5:
When walls come down
What happens to nations and to individual lives, when walls come down? What brings them down and can we help each other in the process? People will talk from experience about how they've seen walls come down in their lives, through a power beyond themselves.
August 6–August 12:
Breaking the cycle of inherited illness
Upcoming broadcasts on El Heraldo: (in Spanish):
July 30: Remediar definitivamente los problemas que reaparecen (A permanent remedy for recurring problems)
August 6: "Tu mano me guía" ("Thy hand lead me")