Christian Science on Radio and Internet
Hear how spiritual solutions are available to all of us. Every week, guests on the Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition discuss how the laws and love of God meet the needs of individuals and society.
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana (in Spanish) offers a spiritual perspective on everyday challenges through individual stories of healing.
(Para averiguar acerca de los programas más recientes, regístrate para recibir actualizaciones por correo electrónico gratis.)
Christian Science Sentinel — Radio Edition
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 on WQLL 1370 AM or 99.9 FM — Baltimore area
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
- Missed the program? You can purchase the download at the Sentinel Radio Audio Download Store
El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana
- Saturday mornings at 8:30 on La Capital 730 AM and 102.9 FM, or online at the same time at www.730wtnt.com.
- Listen on your telephone: 202.658.7855. Call any time during the week, around the clock. (Any normal phone charges may apply.)
Additional broadcasts on the Internet
- Sentinel Audio Chats — Participate in insightful online events about practical spirituality. Listen live or listen to past events. Details.
- Church Services — You can listen to an audio webcast of the Sunday service at The Mother Church, either live or throughout the week. Also, a Wednesday afternoon testimony service is available live and for 24 hours following. Details.
Upcoming broadcasts on Sentinel Radio:
October 3–October 9:
A higher course of action in a reactive world
We've all been there — a situation where angry reaction seems normal, even justified. But can it bring healing and resolution? Hear how people moved from anger, fear, and frustration to a higher course of action by responding to divine direction. And hear the wonderful results.
October 10–October 16:
Materialism: What’s the cost?
Is materialism a promise-keeper? Has trust in and the acquisition of material things made people happier and healthier? Hear what the research, and some people's personal experience, has to say on the subject, when we examine materialism.
Upcoming broadcasts on El Heraldo: (in Spanish):
October 3: ¿Qué es salud duradera? (What is enduring health?)
October 10: Para sentirse seguro en todo momento (Feeling safe at all times)